DEAR HAARTHEATER CUSTOMER,
We do not want to give you a different Haartheater experience than the one you know from us and certainly not without even more extra protection.
Hygiene standards for our team, salons, products and stylist tools are and will remain our highest priority. As the virus continues to evolve, we have adopted the latest government security guidelines to ensure that our team can serve you in the safest possible way.
What can you expect from us?
• All our team members wear a face mask
• There is more than 1.5 meters between our workstations
• We disinfect all high-touch areas after each customer, including workstations, washbasins, product stations and toilets with a hospital grade disinfectant cleaner
• Daily extreme cleaning of our salons.
• All stations and equipment are disinfected between appointments, as well as an extra deep cleaning every day.
What do we ask of you?
• Clean and disinfect your hands upon arrival.
• Always wear a face mask in the salon.
• If you have cold or Covid-19 like symptoms, we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
In these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind, we will do everything we can to make sure you feel safe with us.
Thank you for your understanding and support.
❤️ Team Het Haartheater